About the role:
The DevOps (Site Reliability Engineer) in Runa, is someone who fully embraces DevOps as a culture and methodology to get things done.
As a DevOps, you will enable the quick release of quality products, thus leading to faster innovation cycles for our clients and higher impact on the users.
You will be responsible for the non-functional attributes of the applications, such as scalability, performance, quality, and architecture.
You will improve collaboration and organizational performance, ensure world-class reliability and security of operations, all whilst achieving seamless software delivery in record time. You will work on projects that provide new opportunities for skill development and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Responsible for the health, changes, and life cycle of the Cloud (or Application) Infrastructure.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
- Help the team automate the application life cycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Work with the engineering team and make architectural decisions.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or SysOps
- Cloud - Hands on experience working with AWS cloud services - VPC, EC2, Route53, Cloudfront, RDS, Cloudwatch, EKS, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3, Redshift
- Hands on experience in writing docker files.
- IAC- Writing Terraform code to build the infrastructure
- Knowledge about HashiCorp Packer
- Operating System - Linux and Windows
- Scripting - Shell Scripting and any other scripting language is a plus
- Monitoring - Knowledge about any monitoring solution implementation. Preferably Prometheus, Grafana, New-Relic or any
- CI/CD pipeline deployment - CircleCI or AWS CodePipeline services or others
- Repositories - GitHub or any
- Basic Networking knowledge is plus