We are looking for a Customer Support Agent, highly organized and passionate about providing our clients with functional solutions. Capable of efficiently working in a changing environment while continuously adapting to it.
At Runa, we are really eager about working closely with our clients in order to help them solve any kind of question, problem or feedback they have. Our ideal candidate is someone highly engaging, who loves building relationships, solving problems, and finding ways to make people more successful.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries mainly by chat, telephone, or by email
- Communicate proactively to management issues you’re encountering in accounts
- Outline and execute repeatable processes for the scaled success of our partners
- Exceed monthly and quarterly objectives by achieving positive satisfaction performance metrics
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- 1-3 years of experience in customer happiness, client success or customer support role
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or Accounting
- English (basic)
- Rotative Schedule
- Punctual, outgoing, autonomous, focused on results, able to work in teams and adaptable to changes
- Analytical, data-driven, and results-oriented