Content Marketing Lead
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Content Marketing Lead to take full responsibility for our content strategy. If you love creating engaging content and driving business success with it, we want you on board!
As the Content Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the overall content marketing strategy to meet area objectives. You will be required to manage a content team to produce different types of content: articles, reports, podcasts, videos, webinars, workshops, downloadables, social media posts, and more. You will need to ensure the content is delivered according to SEO keywords and word count requirements. You will also need to ensure the final content is obtaining its main objective: leads that convert to sales.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Manage and develop a content strategy.
- Researching industry-related topics and staying on top of industry trends that impact our core audience: HR experts, payroll specialists, and accountants.
- Collaborate with the Runa team (designers, product marketers, sales, product managers, product specialists) and customers to produce content that obtains maximum reach.
- Manage a content team to produce multi-channel content: articles, reports, podcasts, videos, webinars, workshops, downloadables, social media posts and more.
- Link content with the megaphone to reach an audience. Decide which content makes sense for which social media channel, press and guest blogs.
- Work with External Communications to incorporate influencers, thought leaders and partners with large followings into the content calendar in the format you decide.
- Lead all aspects of our payroll workshops including defining content, securing speakers, managing timelines, launching the workshop and posting post-production content.
- Secure and product guest blog posts for key authority sites.
- Edit and proofread content before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to obtain the artwork desired to ensure maximum adoption of your content.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) and optimize for maximum adoption.
- Proven 8+ years of experience as a Content Strategist, Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Experience in creating different types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, newsletters, reports, etc.
- Past experience producing content for B2Bs, SaaS, fintech, or business is desirable.
- Previous experience building audiences or a community online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms and optimizing metrics.
- Experience in project management, with a high attention to detail.
- Understands how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment and focus on the delivery.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, WordPress or other CMS.
- Extra points for having a recent Content Certification, Inbound Marketing Certification, and/or Contextual Marketing Certification (i.e. by HubSpot or similar).