As Senior Technical Recruiter, you are responsible for all areas that serve our departments full cycle recruitment needs. Your north star is time to fill (i.e. closing roles with top talent in a timely manner). You are responsible for monitoring staffing strategy for the organization, interviewing potential candidates, managing HM relationships, and managing the onboarding handoff of new employees. As a senior recruiter you evaluate various departmental operations to identify the needs of hiring additional staff by communicating with senior management.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Provide recruiting solutions to complex staffing issues.
- Review and assess resumes and interview applications.
- Conduct background checks of the prospective candidates.
- Refer candidates to the client-organizations for possible recruitment.
- Write, edit and review job descriptions for various job positions.
- Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Prepare and process compensation processes and issues.
- Build customer relations with client-organizations.
- Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting issues and procedures.
- Help schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Source for top talent
- Manage talent agencies pipeline and relationships
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, remote and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)