As a Recruiter, you are responsible for all areas that serve our departments full cycle recruitment needs. Your north star is time to fill (i.e. closing roles with top talent in a timely manner). You are responsible for maintaining strong pipelines, interviewing potential candidates, managing HM relationships for the roles you oversee. As a recruiter you evaluate various departmental operations to identify the needs of hiring additional staff by communicating with hiring managers.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Provide recruiting solutions to complex staffing issues.
- Review and assess resumes and interview applications.
- Conduct background checks of the prospective candidates.
- Refer candidates to the client-organizations for possible recruitment.
- Write, edit and review job descriptions for various job positions.
- Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Build customer relations with client-organizations.
- Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting issues and procedures.
- Help schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management