We are looking for an experienced product UX/UI designer to be a strategic design contributor and help us visualize the future of HR and payroll platforms. You have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for pixel-perfect details. You will conceptualize, design and ship features and products for one of the fastest growing startups in LATAM, working along with a multicultural team of Product Managers, Engineers and Designers.
- Deliver complete and consistent design components based on visual design principles such as hierarchy, alignment, composition, balance, and rhythm.
- Take ownership and responsibility for complete design projects, from definition to delivery.
- Justify design decisions to stakeholders and other team members.
- Maintain and improve the company’s design system in collaboration with frontend developers.
- Write error-free copy that clearly communicates the necessary information and message, aligned with the tone and style of the company’s brand.
- Create and maintain information hierarchies that ensure that the user has a clear understanding of the content.
- Provide product usability evaluations and proposals using personas and proto-personas.
- Assist in the creation of user journey maps to analyze the user experience.
- Create high fidelity prototypes to aid in customer acceptance, communication with stakeholders, and/or design iteration.
- Provide guidance and support to your fellow team members.
- Assist in creating design research tools such as customer interviews, usability studies, and focus groups.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products.
- A strong online design portfolio showcasing UX and UI work.
- Deep experience with Sketch.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-direct and prioritize.
- Strong ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes.
- Excellent knowledge of user centered design principles.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Experience with development handoff using tools like Zeplin, InVision Inspect, Figma, etc.
- Previous experience working on enterprise software a plus.