- Monitoring, maintaining and supporting business systems and networks
- Assisting users with system and software functionality and technical issues in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Installing and configuring computer laptops, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users across Google Workspace, Slack and all other internally-used systems.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Finding ways to automate processes and providing self-service options to the company’s users
- Managing inventory of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year of professional experience in IT Technician, troubleshooting systems, LAN, WiFi, etc.
- Experience administering Google Workspace
- How to setup and troubleshoot LAN, WiFi, printer setup, basic knowledge of WAN.
- Knowledge on OS patches (macOS, Windows), tools and automation on how to test, evaluate and rollout OS patches.
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of general security and data privacy solutions
- Personal use on macOS or Windows operating systems (file system, configuration, setup)
- Experience with MFA solutions, integrations into internal tools.
- Experience setting up security measures for MDM for phones, laptops, etc.
- Background in cloud platforms.