We are looking for a Product Manager, highly independant and passionate about providing our clients a great experience. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding our customers’ needs, and crafting and executing on a unified platform product strategy and working closely with your squad ensuring the team delivers the required capabilities. You will own the vision, roadmap, and execution to deliver products for all of Runa's customers.
At Runa, we are really eager about working closely with our clients in order to help them solve any kind of question, problem or feedback they have. Our ideal candidate is someone highly engaging, who loves building relationships, solving problems, and finding ways to make people more successful.
- Be an owner of products and experiences that redefine Payroll and HR for small businesses.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the team’s mission and vision.
- Own the features and understand the value which in turn will help you motivate the development team and sell the product vision.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your products, as well as the goals to measure success.
- Develop product strategy that aligns with Runa's broader mission and strategy, drawing from deep customer insights, data, and research.
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently.
- Identify emerging technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product priorities.
- Develop the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet business goals.
- Partner with Engineers, Designers and Delivery Managers to execute efficiently and deliver impact for our business and users, balancing customer impact and engineering effort.
- Communicate concisely within the team and with leadership to influence outcomes.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health.
- Establish go-to-market plans by collaborating with internal partners, including marketing and customer operations teams.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed findings back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, product teams, and other partnerships across teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of user-facing product management experience
- Proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces. Ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into delightful user experiences.
- Passionate about design, obsession with delightful user experience, and ability to bridge the online and offline world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Thrives in ambiguity and a fast changing environment.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to discern insights from data. Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- Creatively solve problems by identifying real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Attention to detail focus. In terms of design, pixel perfect isn’t ideal, it is a requirement
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish